AMBU SAM (Simple AED Manikin) Training Dummy with Face Mask, 25 Air Bags and Carrying BagDescription:
Thanks to its closed torso, the use of a training AED and the placement of the AED pads can be optimally trained. The device has a display that gives the user feedback on the compression depth. You can both hear the exhalation through the mouth and nose and see the lifting and lowering of the thoracic.
Ventilation produces a realistic airway resistance and is only possible if the head extension is correct.
The patented Ambu hygienic system is user-friendly and thanks to the disposable bag and disinfectable facial masks the safety of the students is increased.
In addition, Ambu SAM can be easily stowed, as the head is accommodated in the torso in a space-saving way.Features
- According to the new guidelines ERC 2010
- Realistic placement of the training AED pads
- Closed torso
- Realistic airway resistance
- Compression with feedback
- BLS algorithm training
- Ambu Hygienic System
- Lightweight and compact
- Visible lifting and lowering of the chest
- Audible exhalation through mouth and nose
- Measurements: 70 x 33 x 20 cm
- Weight: ca. 2 kg
- Max. Breathing volume: 1,8 Liter
- Max. Compression depth: 7,5 cm
- Control display compression: yes
- Hygienic system Ambu Man compatible: yes