Pulox HIPS filament has similar printing and processing characteristics as ABS filament. However, it can be used both as base material and as support material. The Pulox HIPS filament can be dissolved in limonene, so you can easily realize print projects with overhangs and dissolve the HIPS filament during post-processing.
Universally applicable. Quickly and easily installed. Just insert 3D filament. Pulox HIPS filament provides a unique printing result as base material and, above all, as support material.
- Similar printing and processing characteristics as ABS filament
- Suitable as support material and base material
- Can be dissolved in limonene
- Suitable for lightweight and model construction
- Low density
- Material: HIPS Filament (High-Impact Polystyrene)
- Size: 1,75 mm
- Colour: white
- Weight: 1 kg
- Recommended print temperature extruder: 220°C - 260°C
- Recommended heating bed temperature: 100°C - 110°C