PVA Filament für 3D-Drucker
PVA Filament from Pulox prints translucently and has a slightly yellowish tint. It is primarily used as a pure support material and is residue-free water-soluble. This allows complex 3D print products to be printed easily if your 3D printer has a dual extruder.
Universally applicable. Quickly and easily installed. Just insert the 3D filament. The PVA Filament from Pulox provides a unique print result as a support material.
- Water soluble and biodegradable
- Excellent support material also for complex print products for dual extruders
- Professional processing
- Good adhesion to PLA and ABS
- Low odor during printing process
- Material: PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Size: 1,75 mm
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Recommended temperature nozzle: 190°C - 210°C
- Recommended temperature bed: 60°C - 80°C