Filling of the Pulox Emergency Backpack with First Aid Kit Leina DIN 13157 made in Germany and many other useful products for mobile emergency use.
First aid emergency backpack for emergency physicians, paramedics, rescue workers and first responders.
Spacious, practical emergency backpack with many inside and outside pockets for storing the emergency equipment and the first-aid kit for acute first aid.
The interior pockets are removable so that you can adapt the space within the backpack depending on the space requirement or divide them individually depending on the area of ??application. The two detachable pockets in the cover are fastened with velcro strips.
The eye-catching red design and reflectors make the emergency bag visible even during an outdoor emergency call.
With the Pulox emergency backpack, you are ideally equipped for rescue operations. You will find everything you need as an ambulance or rescue doctor to help people and save lives.
- First aid kit (Leina * DIN 13157 in plastic bag) mit u.a. plasters, adhesive plasters, fixation bandages, dressing packs, compress, eye compress, scissors and first aid gloves
- Diagnostic light
- Digital thermometer
- Venous congestion
- Sterilium hand disinfectant
- Oropharyngeal tube 8 pieces
- ANEROID Sphygmomanometer Blood pressure monitor
- Manual resuscitator
- Splint rail
- Ambu Perfit Neck Collar Size: 3-6
- B Braun syringes and cannula set
Measurements total backpack: 35 x 46 x 26 cm
Measurements front pocket: 30 x 31 x 7 cm
Measurements front pocket small: 45 x 30 x 5 cm
Measurements side pockets: 20 x 17 x 5 cm
2 detachable pockets in the top cover of the backpack
3 spacious pockets inside the backpack