Unparalleled comfort through fully adjustable settings - now also for smaller people from 136cm!
The SmartCrutch crutch distributes the weight and the pressure load over the largest possible surface and thus reduces pain, discomfort and injuries that occur when using conventional walking aids. Due to the unique modular design, the crutch can be optimally adapted to your individual posture and movement. The angle-adjustable forearm rests are comfortably padded and the handles are ergonomically shaped.
SmartCrutch crutches offer you optimal comfort and also look sporty and modern.
- The modern SmartCrutch crutch is now also available as a smaller model for small people from approx. 136 cm
- Large contact surface to minimize the pressure load (pressure reduction by an average of 0,5kg/cm2)
- Even weight distribution on hands, wrists and forearms
- Maximum comfort
- Modern, novel design with adjustable, movable modules
- Specially developed ergonomically shaped handles
- Hourglass shaped foot for maximum surface contact
- For the following size ranges (with shoes): from approx. 136 cm - 175 cm
- Weight of each crutch: approx. 1004g
- Min. height adjustment from floor to elbow: 76 cm
- Max. height adjustment from floor to elbow: 108 cm
- Max. permissible body weight: 120 kg
- Forearm adjustment range: 21 cm bis 27 cm