- To treat snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea
- Uncomplicated adjustment within minutes
- Continuously adjustable feed of the lower jaw from 0 to approx. 10 mm
- Lateral mobility of the mandible possible
- No allergy-inducing softeners in the material
SomnoGuard AP is an infinitely variable, two-part boil & bite - mandible protrusion splint for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
In the boil & bite process, the shells are heated in a water bath. By biting the teeth, the still warm plastic body forms according to the individual tooth and jaw formation. The adjusting screw can be used to adjust the lower of the upper rail in the longitudinal direction (0 to approx. 10 mm).
By wearing the snoring guard, snoring and breathing can be reduced or eliminated. The splint provides an advancement of the lower jaw and tongue and thus the opening of the airways. This reduces or prevents the vibration and fluttering of the soft tissue (gum ball and suppository) and thus the typical snoring noise.
In order to achieve an optimal therapeutic result, it is recommended to have SomnoGuard AP adjusted by a doctor (for example an ENT physician, a doctor in a sleep laboratory, a dentist) or his specialist staff.