Spirolab III Spirometer
The Spirolab III Spirometer from MIR is not only equipped with a color display and an integrated printer, but also has an alphanumeric keyboard and is compatible with GDT practice software. Thanks to the integrated animation program, the Spirolab III Spirometer can also be used in small patients. Thanks to the low weight and the optional battery operation, the spirometer is also suitable for mobile use.
- Spirolab III Spirometer with reusable turbine
- Provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC
- High-resolution color monitor shows up to 8 measurements at the same time
- Integrated low-noise thermal printer
- Motivational graphics for children
- Draws the best 3 attempts
- Up to 8 curves can be displayed on one screen
- WinspiroPRO Software for data transfer, storage, management and dispatch of spirometries (compatibel with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista und XP)
- Compatible with GDT practice software
- Operation via integrated battery or power supply possible
- Interfaces: USB, Bluetooth and RS232
- Weight: 1,9kg
- Measurements: 31 x 20,5 x 6,5cm
The following parameters can be determined with the Spirolab III Spirometer:
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/ FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV
Spirolab III Spirometer with reusable turbine:
The Spirolab III spirometer with a reusable turbine provides not only a high degree of accuracy but also long-term reliability. The reusable turbine can be easily cleaned and reprocessed.
The Spirolab III Spirometer is supplied with a reusable turbine, winspiroPRO software on CD-ROM and carrying case.