- To treat snoring and sleep apnea
- Quick and easy adjustment in just 15 minutes
- Individually adjustable (protrusion adjustment of up to 21 mm)
- Graceful construction and light material
- No allergenic potential thanks to metal-free shell material
MyTAP is used to treat snoring and sleep apnea. The shells of the myTAP consist of an innovative material that softens when heated in a water bath. By biting the teeth, the still warm plastic body forms according to the individual tooth and jaw formation. Repeated adjustments of the rail are easily possible by reheating.
MyTAP moves the mandible forward and opens the airways. The guard prevents the tongue and soft tissue from closing the airway in the throat. Snoring and breathing can be reduced or eliminated. With the help of the thread tip, the optimal forward displacement of the lower jaw can be set individually.
In order to achieve an optimal therapeutic result, it is recommended to have myTAP adjusted by a doctor (for example an ENT physician, a doctor in a sleep laboratory, a dentist) or his specialist staff.